Pages

March 15, 2011

Wave Phone Anyone?

Look what I found in my stateroom aboard the Disney Wonder.  A Wave Phone!
So why the excitement about the Wave Phone?  My husband loved to get up and watch the sun rise each morning and then wander around and enjoy the ship until breakfast time. Me? No way, I would rather sleep! When I was up and ready to eat breakfast all I had to do was call him and arrange a meeting place. We were both happy! :)  The Wave Phone can be found in each stateroom but beware, if the phone is lost, damaged or not returned to the stateroom prior to debarkation you will be charged $250.00 for the phone. Yikes! You can bet that I made sure the phones were on the desk just like we found them before we left the ship!

2 comments:

Michele Moore said...

I am with you Marilyn, give me sleep! :0) I was excited to hear about these, especially with a pre teen who might be very busy aboard the ship with different activities. Just a great way to stay in touch during the times when you might all want to do something different.

Unless I get to go to the spa. Then someone else will have to man the Wave Phone. I will be too busy relaxing to take their call. :0)

Missy Smith said...

Those are SO cool! Can you get one for each person in the cabin, or are you limited to what you have pictured?