Pages

November 01, 2010

Disney Cruise Line And Castaway Cay

Do you enjoy the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies? I sure do! Did you know that the actual ship that was used in the movies, The Flying Dutchman is harbored at Disney's private island called Castaway Cay?
Castaway Cay is one of the ports of call for the Disney Cruise Line's Bahama cruises.When I was aboard the Disney Cruise Line's ship, The Wonder, this is what I saw when I looked off the deck.  Can't you just imagine Captain Jack standing on the deck? I sure could. The crystal blue water and the sandy beach is the perfect back drop for The Flying Dutchman.
The Flying Dutchman isn't the only thing to see while on Castaway Cay but that is for
another post!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I want to go! I want to see it! And I hear Jack Sparrow might show up too! ~Smiles~wink~